How does therapy work?
- Therapy is a process in which we collectively work through your problems toward your goals utilizing solutions created during sessions. You are the expert on your life and know where you'd like to see it go. Therapists assist with getting you there more efficiently.
How often are sessions scheduled?
- Weekly, biweekly, monthly, or quarterly. This is determined during your initial session and based on your specific needs.
How much does therapy cost?
- Cost is based on what services are needed and can be found here.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Apple Pay, AMEX, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Venmo, Visa
- Payment is expected at the time that services are rendered.
Are insurances accepted as a form of payment?
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD Louisiana (FEP, PPO) is accepted. You are responsible for any co-payments and deductibles at time of service. Every insurance policy is different therefore it has to be verified prior to scheduling.
- We may be considered out of network providers for all other insurances. Clients will be charged the current cash rate, and an invoice (called a Superbill) can be provided upon request if you would like to try to send it to your insurance for reimbursement.
- We do not accept Medicare or Medicaid.
Can sessions be cancelled and rescheduled?
- Of course! We understand that you might need to cancel an appointment. We ask that you notify us by email no later than 24 hours in advance of your appointment time to avoid the cancellation fee.
Emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Check your spam folder)
**Please fill out the form on the Contact Us page for additional information.**
If you are in a life threatening situation, do not use this site.
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free 24-hour hotline, at 1-800-273-8255.
Your call will be routed to the crisis center near you.
If your issue is an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.