How does therapy work?
- Therapy is a process in which we collectively work through your problems toward your goals utilizing solutions created during sessions. You are the expert on your life and know where you'd like to see it go. Therapists assist with achieving your goals more efficiently. Sessions are scheduled weekly, biweekly, or monthly which is determined during your initial session and based on your specific needs.
Are insurances accepted as a form of payment?
- Solace Château is in network and accepts the following insurance: BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD (FEP, PPO), United Healthcare, UMR, Aetna, and a few subsidiaries of these companies.
We do NOT accept Medicaid or Medicare.
- Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefits plan. PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for any co-payments, co-insurances, and deductibles at time of service. Every insurance policy is different therefore it will be verified prior to your first appointment to be utilized.
- Insurance plans do NOT cover Couples or Marital Counseling, therefore we do NOT accept insurance for this service.
- Some insurance plans require a deductible/co-insurance to be met before services are covered. We encourage you to check with your insurance before scheduling an appointment.
*** Please check your insurance coverage carefully with the following:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible/co-insurance and has it been met?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
How much does therapy cost?
What forms of payment are accepted?
- All major credit cards, cash, or checks are accepted.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) cards are accepted.
- Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.
Can sessions be cancelled and rescheduled?
- Of course! We understand that you might need to cancel an appointment. We require notification by email or text message no later than 24 hours in advance of your appointment time. No Shows and same day cancellations are subject to be charged the full session amount.
Emails can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Check your spam folder)
**Please fill out the form on the Contact Us page for additional information.**
If you are in a life threatening situation, do not use this site.
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free 24-hour hotline, at 988 or 1-800-273-8255.
Your call will be routed to the crisis center near you.
If your issue is an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.