Session length can be up to 90 minutes and is scheduled in advance.
Individual Counseling: $125 for 55 minutes | $150 for 90 minutes
Couples/Marital Counseling: $175
Family Counseling: Ranges from $150 to $175
**Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.**
Cancellation Policy: We require notification via email or text at least 24 hours before appointment time, otherwise, you will be charged the full session amount.
Insurance Policy: Insurance based sessions depend on your specific policy and must be verified prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Solace Chateau accepts the following insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield (FEP, PPO),
United Healthcare, UMR, Aetna (commercial only), and Out-of-Network.
We provide monthly Superbills for client reimbursement with Out-of-Network plans.
We do NOT accept Medicaid or Medicare.
- Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefits plan. PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for any co-payments, co-insurances, deductibles, and fee adjustments at time of service. Every insurance policy is different therefore it has to be verified prior to your first appointment.
- Some insurance plans require a deductible/co-insurance to be met before services are covered.
We encourage you to check with your insurance before scheduling an appointment by checking your coverage carefully with the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible/co-insurance and has it been met?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
**Please fill out the form on the Contact Us page for additional information.**
If you are in a life threatening situation, do not use this site.
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free 24-hour hotline, at 1-800-273-8255.
Your call will be routed to the crisis center near you.
If your issue is an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.