Please read the following policies carefully.
Session Policy: Sessions run for 55 minutes and can be up to 90 minutes, which is scheduled in advance.
We ask that if you will be late to session, either message us in the client portal or
text message our office number 504-656-4284. Be advised that text message is not confidential.
Scheduling Policy: Appointments can be requested directly via our client portal.
You will know your appointment has been accepted or declined when you receive an email notification.
If you are using insurance, it must be verified PRIOR to your appointment. This is to ensure coverage and notify you of any active deductibles, co-insurances, co-payments that are within your plan.
Reschedule-Cancellation Policy: We require notification via client portal message (most confidential),
email, or text message (least confidential) at least 24 hours before your appointment time,
otherwise, you will be charged the full session amount.
Individual Counseling: $125 for 55 minutes | $150 for 90 minutes
Couples/Marital Counseling: $175 for 90 minutes
Family Counseling: $150 for 55 minutes | $175 for 90 minutes
**Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.**
Insurance Policy: Insurance based sessions depend on your specific policy and must be verified PRIOR to scheduling an appointment. It is not a guarantee of payment, so be advised that you may have a deductible or co-insurance that you will be responsible for.
- Solace Chateau accepts the following insurance for individual sessions:
Blue Cross Blue Shield (FEP, PPO), United Healthcare, UMR, Aetna (commercial only), and Out-of-Network.
We provide monthly Superbills for client reimbursement with Out-of-Network plans.
- Insurance plans do NOT cover Couples/Marital Counseling, therefore
we do NOT accept insurance for this service.
We do NOT accept Medicaid or Medicare.
- Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefits plan.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for any co-payments, co-insurances, deductibles, and fee adjustments at time of service. Every insurance policy is different therefore it has to be verified prior to your first appointment.
- Some insurance plans require a deductible/co-insurance to be met before services are covered.
- We encourage you to check with your insurance company before scheduling an appointment by checking your coverage carefully with the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible/co-insurance and has it been met?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
**Please fill out the form on the Contact Us page for additional information.**
If you are in a life threatening situation, do not use this site.
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free 24-hour hotline, at 1-800-273-8255.
Your call will be routed to the crisis center near you.
If your issue is an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.